Call For paper Submissions
Submit Your Articles
Legal Swamp offers a platform for publishing unique and unpublished case comments, case summaries, case analysis, critical analysis, essays, IRAC analysis and articles related to the field of law and competitive exams (UPSC/MPSC). We are open to publishing articles related to ongoing issues related to any field. In order to post the manuscript please follow mentioned guidelines.
The journal invites students, scholars, lawyers, judges and other prominent members of the legal community to contribute to all topics related to law. Interdisciplinary approaches and comparative studies need to be facilitated.
- The full names of the author or authors must be mentioned.
- In the case of a student the name of the university and the year (eg: first year).
- Practising professionals should mention their designation.
- The manuscript must be in MS Word format.
- The title of the manuscript must be original, creative and should be appropriate.
- The manuscript should be original and unpublished.
- The manuscript must not be plagiarised, the limit for plagiarism is between 14-15.
- The manuscript must be in A4 and no borders are to be used.
- The Body of the manuscript must be in Times New Roman, the heading font must be 14 and the body font should 12.
- All the reference material used for research must be mentioned in the reference section.
- Submit your paper via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Submission of Research Paper
- Manuscripts are submitted by authors.
- Checking of the manuscript by the Reviewer Committee and providing a response.
- Send an email with the Accept or Reject status after the reviewer responds.
- The publication is free of cost, although for a quicker publication process we do have paid plans. (In case of paid publication payment verification is processed by team)
- After verification, your paper has been published online.
- All authors will be provided with a soft copy of their published article.
- All acknowledgements will be provided to the respective author.
- Certification for published titles.